As of Monday 23rd March, we have made the decision to close our shop to the public until further notice. As government measures have advised against non-essential contact with others we feel as responsible members of our local community this is something we must do to protect our customers and staff.
📞 We are however very much so OPEN for business, through phone and email only. 📞Our PRIORITY and responsibility is to look after holidaymakers still overseas and customers that have questions regarding future holidays, please be rest assured we are at the other side of the phone should you need to discuss your travel plans with us, existing and new for the future.
Once again, we would like to thank you very much for your patience and support during this time.
💙Stay home, stay safe, we will see you soon, stronger than ever. 💙
Thank you – Gail, Jess, Joanne, Kathryn, Laura, Kate & Jayne – Chatsworth Travel x
Information – Coronavirus – ABTA Guidance During COVID-19 Pandemic
We are asking for support from the travelling public in the following ways…
- If your trip has been cancelled because of the change in FCO advice, talk in the first instance to your travel provider to discuss options. Chatsworth Travel are working hard to communicate with every customer travelling within the next 30 days & beyond, via phone or email.
- If possible, postpone your holiday or travel arrangements, don’t cancel – this will mean you have a holiday to look forward to in the future, and it will help your travel provider maintain its cash flow through the short-term challenges.
- If you are not able to postpone, they may offer you a refund credit voucher instead of a cash refund. ABTA is in urgent talks with the Government to ensure that these credit arrangements have the full cover of financial protection. You should await further guidance on this.
- If your travel provider has said they will offer a cash refund, please be patient with them as they process this: they are likely to be dealing with an exceptionally high volume of enquiries.
- If you have a travel booking for later in the year, please be patient. The situation is changing rapidly, and travel restrictions are currently only in place until mid-April. You may incur cancellation charges or lose your deposit if you make a hasty decision.
Nobody knows for sure how long the current Coronavirus pandemic will last, but Chatsworth Travel know that we will come out of the other side, stronger than ever.
Chatsworth Travel want to ensure that when things are back to normal, holiday makers are still able to book their holidays with financial protection, for the best value for money prices and with a wide range of excellent & secure tour operators.
If you have any queries or concerns, and you have booked a holiday with us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01246 555777.
We are Chesterfield’s Truly Independent Travel Agency, family owned and run by the people you will be talking to. 1999 – 2020; we have been trading for 21 years this year!
Our fabulous team of travel experts have a combined experience of over 160 years in the travel industry; we can help you find your dream holiday at the perfect price. Providing you with second to none personal service and knowledge that simply cannot be found anywhere else. Our level of personal service is the main reason why our clients come back to rebook with Chatsworth Travel year after year and this is something we are very proud of.
We specialise in absolutely all aspects of travel; from your typical Beach Holiday, Cruise, River Cruise, UK Breaks, European City Breaks to Luxury Long Haul, Tailor Made, Honeymoons/Weddings, Business Travel and much more. We cover everything you could possibly dream of! We are also one of P&O Cruises, Cunard and Princess Cruises largest World Cruise agents in the UK!
Contact us today and let our wonderful team demonstrate our outstanding service to you!
Telephone – 01246 555777
Are you a Solo Traveller? Why not join ‘Chatsworth Solo Travellers’ – Follow us on Facebook (‘Chatsworth Solo Travellers’) or call Joanne – Our Chatsworth Solo Travellers Coordinator to join, it’s completely FREE – 01246 555777 or email: email@example.com