At Chatsworth Travel we have been organising unforgettable Worldwide & Tailor-Made holidays for our customers for over 20 years!
We sell a wide range of tour operators, where you can discover the worlds most amazing sites and have added extras such as premium, business or first class flights, over -water villas, room upgrades, private transfers and so much more….the world is your oyster.
Alternatively, we sell a wide range of value for money long haul options – please LIKE our Facebook page Chatsworth Travel and you will see our best bargains!
If you want a holiday just exactly ‘tailor-made’ for you, please contact us or email email@example.com with your proposed itinerary & dates and one of our sales team can put the whole thing together.
Below are a small selection of Long Haul “Deals of the Week” but don’t forget, if you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for on here, give us a call on 01246 555777 and we will be more than happy to find you your perfect holiday! *Deals are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Hawaii Island Hop – Oahu, Lanai and Hawaiian Island Multi Centre
10 Days – Explore the islands of Hawaii with an exhilarating island-hopping experience. Learn about the culture and history of Oahu then the shopping and nightlife of Honolulu. Next move on to Lanai, one of the smaller islands where you will find both tranquillity and adventure. Finally move on to Hawaii Island, home to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, where you can visit a crater full of bubbling lava or take to the water and snorkel with graceful manta ray.
Guide Price – £5699.00 per person
Toronto & Niagara Falls
Manchester Direct Flights
14th May 2021
2 Nights – Toronto
3 Nights – Niagara Falls
From – £659.00 per person
Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer Itinerary
- Day 1 : Depart UK.
- Day 2 : Arrive in Hanoi.
- Day 3 : Explore the Old Quarter, One Pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature. Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed Sep-Dec) and the Stilt House. In the evening enjoy a Water Puppet performance.
- Day 4 : Day junk-boat cruise on Halong Bay.
- Day 5 : Fly to Danang, transfer to Hoi An via Marble Mountains. In the evening enjoy a cookery class.
- Day 6 : Walking tour of Hoi An with the afternoon at leisure.
- Day 7 : Fly to Saigon. See Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace, Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market.
- Day 8 : Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels and attend the noon service at the Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh.
- Day 9 : Visit Ben Tre to explore the waterways of the Mekong Delta. Fly to Siem Reap.
- Days 10-11 : Explore Angkor Wat and the other main temples.
- Day 12 : Fly to Phnom Penh. Visit the Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields. Enjoy a sunset cruise on the Mekong River.
- Day 13 : Visit the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Take an evening flight to the UK.
- Day 14 : Arrive UK.
- Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Halong Bay
- Historical Hoi An
- Colonial Saigon
- Mekong Delta
- Temples of Angkor
- Poignant Phnom Penh4 Star Hotels – From £3,500pp
5 Star Hotels – From £3,800pp
- Duration – 14 Days
Santorini & Mykonos
7 Night Island Hopping Itinerary.
Santorini – 3 Nights – 4* Hotel
Mykonos – 4 Nights – 4* Hotel
Ferry to Mykonos (2/3 Hours – Daily)
Prices from £1099.00 per person – London Gatwick (Other airports available)
All ferries and private car transfers between the ferry port and your hotel included.
Departures: Mid May – October
Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
1st April 2021 – Fly London Heathrow to Sydney
Transfer Airport to Hotel
1 Night (Pre Cruise) – Sydney
Transfer Hotel to Port
Celebrity Solstice – 11 Nights (Inside Cabin Fare)
Beverage & Gratuities Included
Transfer Port to Hotel
3 Nights (Post Cruise) – Sydney
Transfer Hotel to Airport
18th April 2021 – Fly Sydney to London Heathrow
£3669.00 per person
Japan: Best Bits
- Day 1 : Depart UK and fly overnight to Tokyo.
- Day 2 : Arrive in Tokyo.
- Days 3-4 : Tokyo – explore the numerous sights of this dazzling city – head up the Tokyo Skytree or take to the Sumida River for a city overview, find tranquillity in Senso-ji and Mei-ji or explore Tokyo’s past at the Edo-Tokyo Museum and Imperial Palace.
- Day 5 : Hakone – head out of the city by train to the resort town of Hakone. Here you can explore gardens, admire views and, dependent on volcanic activity, visit the thermal geopark. Finish the day cruising Lake Ashi, from where you can catch sneak peeks of Mount Fuji amongst the hills.
- Day 6 : Mount Fuji – one of Japan’s most iconic sights, you can travel roughly half way up Fuji, to the 5th Station, by road for incredible views of the surrounding area.
- Days 7-8 : Kyoto – travel across the country to Kyoto, four and a half hours by road or two hours by bullet train from Mishima station. On arrival you can begin your explorations of Kyoto’s 17 UNESCO-listed monuments – take in Kinkaku-ji and the Zen garden at Ryoan-ji, walk through the tori of Fushimi Inari-Taisha and sip tea with a geisha or meiko.
- Days 9-10 : Kyoto – these two days are perfect for day trips, especially if you’ve seen all you want to see in Kyoto. Hop on the bullet train to Hiroshima and Miyajima, just one
hour 40 minutes away – the Peace Park is one of the most moving experiences in Japan or travel 55 minutes to Himeji, where you’ll find a magnificent castle.
- Day 11 : Travel to Osaka’s airport and fly to the UK.
Tokyo’s Senso-ji – Fuji views from Lake Kawaguchi – Kyoto’s extensive heritage – Tea with a geisha or meiko
Four Star from £4,890.00 per person
Route 66 Self Drive Holiday
Prices From £2399.00 per person
- Travel more than 3,000 km along Route 66 from Chicago to Los Angeles
- Experience classic Americana along the way; taking in iconic diners, gas stations and motels
- Bet it all on black in Las Vegas or take in a fabulous show
- Explore the beautiful high deserts of New Mexico and Arizona
Day 1 – Chicago
Day 2 – Chicago
Day 3 – Chicago – St Louis
Day 4 – St Louis – Springfield
Day 5 – Springfield – Tulsa – Oklahoma
Day 6 – Oklahoma – Amarillo
Day 7 – Amarillo – Albuquerque
Day 8 – Albuquerque
Day 9 – Albuquerque – Santa Fe – Albuquerque
Day 10 – Albuquerque – Holbrook
Day 11 – Holbrook – Grand Canyon
Day 12 – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
Day 13 – Las Vegas
Day 14 – Las Vegas – Santa Monica – Los Angeles
Day 15 – Los Angeles
Day 16 – Los Angeles
- International flights and airfare taxes
- Cost of accommodation (double room based on two people sharing) for a total of 15 nights (alternative but similar accommodation may be used at certain times of the year)
- Board basis: Room Only
- Car hire and insurance
Fantastic Kenyan wildlife and the endangered Mountain gorillas
The Masai Mara, a vast grassland teeming with animals, has an astonishing amount and mixture of game, including lions, cheetahs and at certain times of the year, the wildebeest migration. Lake Nakuru National Park has an incredible variety of birds as well as a healthy population of White and Black rhinos while Queen Elizabeth National Park is home to hippos, elephants, buffalo, leopards and the elusive tree-climbing lions as well as a huge variety of birds. Murchison Falls National Park is one of the most impressive parks in Africa, renowned for its scenic beauty, spectacular falls and abundant wildlife, including elephants, buffalo, Ugandan kobs (antelope), leopards, and over 450 different species of birds. The highlight of the trip is undoubtedly an hour with Mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. This close-up encounter is arguably the most sensational wildlife experience of them all.
- Enjoy a precious hour in the company of Uganda’s Mountain gorillas
- Game drives in the Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru N.P. and Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Visit Murchison Falls National Park
- Track chimpanzees and other primates in Budongo Forest
- 13 nights full-service camping, and 2 nights in hotels
- Travel by specialist overland vehicle, 4WD and on foot
- Some long drives on rough roads and early starts
- Countries visited: Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda
- 15 breakfasts, 14 lunches and 14 dinners
- All accommodation (see below)
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- 1 chimp permit and 1 gorilla permit
Various dates available – prices from £3199.00 per person
On this thrilling journey, much of which is spent at altitude in the Andes Mountains, you’ll discover the heart of the Inca Empire at Machu Picchu, encounter soaring condors and sail on the waters of Lake Titicaca.
Group Tour includes:
- International flights and current taxes
- Domestic transportation
- 3* plus – 4* accommodation
- Meals as stated
- Touring with National Escorts and entrance fees
Prices from £4190.00 per person – various dates available